Sparco seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparco seats

has anyone put in sparco seats? And if so which ones so that I will be bke to tilt them forward for people to be able to get in that back and how hard it is to mount them?! Thanks
    92 festiva blue 164k "stiva" mercury Capri non turbo-- bolt on svo mustang turbo
    91 festiva red 84k no name-- any ideas?! Bone stock
    2005 tt-r 230 yamaha straight pipe

Price of a festiva with turbo 2k
    price of a BMW m3 65k
    seeing the look of the kid when I blew by priceless

"If this thing had wings it would fly"

You have to make your own brackets. (easy if you can weld) And some of the seats you can buy have a quick release so they can lean forward like you'd want. I have summit racing(leather) seat/s in my car.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Corbeau has mounting brackets/sliders for the Festiva. I'm sure you can mount Sparco seats on those. And depending on the model, Sparco seats recline too.
      Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
        (easy if you can weld)
        Easy if you can't weld too. I did mine without a welder I use a anvil a hammer.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

i just ordered me a set of sparco brackets for my car 3 weeks ago cost me almost 200 and a 3-6week wait so they do sell them

Comment

i forgot to mention the website i got them from
            Racing Seats USA is your source for Corbeau seats and Sparco seats for street, race, or offroad. Seats and brackets for cars and trucks.

Comment

97-99 civic brackets work well thats what i have with my sparco i have in my festiva.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
              X