Ken Block Style Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
    It'd be awesome if you had a lime green hockey stripe instead of red!
    Believe me, thats what I really want, lol realized that when I put the wheels up next to the car...

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Yes def ! Green stripe
      New build on the way .

Comment

Originally posted by shadetree View Post
        Yes def ! Green stripe
        I want to either find a way to get a green stripe, or make my own decal like Jcbgrady did, I love the second one on this link he did

Post pictures here! (No inapropriate posts - children visit FF.com too!)

Comment

Man, you're breaking the trend with the paint, why use the hockey stripe? Go nuts. Then, when you come to your senses, you'll build something extreme. :-D
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Tear off the hockey strip, tape up your windows, then pour a gallon of black paint down the middle of your Festy, let it run down the sides, wait for it to dry, then put on some decals and LIME GREEN paint... Uh Yeah!!!!

........BLOCKSTIVA!!!!!!
            Last edited by drddan; 02-24-2011, 03:28 PM.
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
              Man, you're breaking the trend with the paint, why use the hockey stripe? Go nuts. Then, when you come to your senses, you'll build something extreme. :-D
              I agree. You should definitely go balls out and do the whole Ken Block paint job. I think it would look awesome!
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

That is what my buddy is doing to his festiva, I am gonna do something different... or we might just have matching cars lol

Comment

Have you ever seen Rallytiva71's Festiva? It's not the same colors, but I like the rally look he did. Might give you some ideas. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528/1989-ford-festiva
                  '90 LX

Comment

I've been wanting to paint mine.....Hmmmmmmm
                    -Greg
                    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                    Redneck Engineer
                    FOTY - '09
                    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
                      Have you ever seen Rallytiva71's Festiva? It's not the same colors, but I like the rally look he did. Might give you some ideas. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528/1989-ford-festiva
                      I am gonna draw up something, I am a pretty good artist and will draw something then scan it up on here. I have seen it before, I really hate yellow for somereason but I liek the rally idea too

Comment

Never understood people advertising for shoe companies, energy drinks, exct on there cars lol
                        89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                        RIP 90LX

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
                          Never understood people advertising for shoe companies, energy drinks, exct on there cars lol
                          I just like the monster logo, and a lot of it has to do with me racing my dirtbike so I really like the sponsors, but to each his own.

Comment

I like the green wheels & think it would look cool w/ just a stock green hockey stripe. Gotta admit I always wanted to do a mock sponsor filled car w/ an anime theme- always wanted to cover my Geo Prism in a Team Tenchi theme (Tenchi Universe series for those not into anime). A bunch of the gals from the show all in pit crew costumes, a cabbit w/ a gas can & bright tacky colors :tongue3: But then again I fought w/ painting my Festy now all black & going w/ a Cobra theme so you might say my taste is a little off LOL
                            Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Okay here's a preview, didnt finish it just yet but took me about twenty minutes lol what do you think?

Comment

i say go for it. that draw up is sick!

Comment

Working...
                                X