No announcement yet.

Ken Block Style Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better pic of the wheels, I like the look from the back but I definitely dont like the red stripe (I HATE red). I want to paint the car black soon but dont know if I should get it professionally done or just rattle can it

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Ive seen that rally inspired festiva but dont like the wheels or the 747 wing. I think it would be cool to do the whole kb one minus the monster sticker, but I dont like energy drinks..... Would want the fms body kit or if a shogun kit ever gets made ....
      Last edited by graywolf_14; 03-03-2011, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by graywolf_14 View Post
        Ive seen that rally inspired festiva but dont like the wheels or the 747 wing. I think it would be cool to do the whole kb one minus the monster sticker, but I dont like energy drinks..... Would want the fms body kit or if a shogun kit ever gets made ....
        If I ever had the money for a body kit for a festy, It wouldnt go into this one lol

Comment

You can't destroy that stripe....I wish I had one....its like the difference between. A regular plymouth cuda and an aar cuda....google it.
          Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
            You can't destroy that stripe....I wish I had one....its like the difference between. A regular plymouth cuda and an aar cuda....google it.
            Well those green wheels are already gone and replaced with bronze steelies so it doesnt look as bad. I would love a green stripe, red looks terrible to me

Comment

Hahaha yeah man keep the sticker that is what made the mustang 2 cobra so sweet.....

Comment

The thing is, that its peeling away on the drivers side on the back, and has like a two inch space missing on the passanger side from the previous owner. It looks like crap up close

Comment

Why stop at just lime green wheels? Just do the whole car with Anzhal paint.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                    Why stop at just lime green wheels? Just do the whole car with Anzhal paint.
                    The first day I got my Festy thats exactly what I said I was going to do to it... But I ran out of money and didnt have time to do teh body work. I'd rather paint mine like that, and let my buddy paint his Ken Block style.

Comment

• Originally posted by devon527 View Post
                      (I HATE red).
                      ..and no matter what, underneath that black paint, that spoiler is still RED!!!

Take it off and sell it to me...before it drives you crazy....:p
                      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• Originally posted by drddan View Post
                        ..and no matter what, underneath that black paint, that spoiler is still RED!!!

Take it off and sell it to me...before it drives you crazy....:p
                        NO!!! part of the red faded away and didnt look good, it HAD to be painted to look nice

Comment

• Here's my buddies festiva with my green wheels on it, looks way better on his than mine IMO

Comment

• Man the more I look at this it just makes me wanna go paint my car..............

Neon green my wheels and neon the spoiler and tail finisher.........

Someone talk me out of it..........
                            -Greg
                            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                            Redneck Engineer
                            FOTY - '09
                            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                              Man the more I look at this it just makes me wanna go paint my car..............

No beat me to it, then i won't want to

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                                Man the more I look at this it just makes me wanna go paint my car..............

Ok, if you do that, someone will come along and :violent3: you.
                                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
                                X