This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight reduction: what your interior parts weigh

fisrst off i would like to say hello its been a while since i have posted.i was thinking we could make an organized thread about what parts to take out or replace and how much they weigh.( i saw the other thread but i want this one to be more general)
    looking for a ford festiva 1990 or up in central Pennsylvania, PM me, thanks

couple of threads

There has actually been a few threads on this

Comment

Yep about ten posts down there it is. http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2832
      Just a little opening of the eyes before getting button happy and pressing new topic.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

in the link you gave me it started off as a good thread than it went to making a festy trailor and no one has posted on it in over 2 weeks. i said i saw that thread in my first post and i wanted this to be just about weight reduction in the Festiva not "How to make a trailor out of your Festiva" thread.

Comment

welcome to the wondering thread

Its kind of a problem here threads tend to wonder off topic, I suggest cutting and pasting:-)

Seriously though, the only way these car forums work is getting alittle information from a thread, then alittle more from another, and so on.

Logan

Comment

It sucks having multiple topics on the same item though. Why have ten topics on weight reduction just because the previous topic got off topic? Get the topic back on track.
            The Festiva Store

Comment

you have got a point but what happens whaen you get flamed for bringing up an old thread?

Comment

i have never seen anyone get flamed for reviving an old thread (well except arena threads). if i had seen this topic yesterday i would have deleted it immediatly. since i didn't i'll just let it ride as a learning lesson.

1. reviving old topics = good
                2. clutter = bad

reposting the same stuff in 20 threads does no one any good. all it does is make it more difficult to do an accurate search to find the info your looking for. once it gets to that point then no one bothers to search at all and then trying to keep a forum organized or find anything is just a nightmare.
                Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
                1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
                1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
                2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

If you get flamed for reviving an old topic let one of the admins know and they can do something about that person who is flaming. We don't need people flaming others on this board.
                  The Festiva Store

Comment

Working...
                  X