Front clip conversion??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front clip conversion??

Is it possible? anyone done it or know of someone who knows how? Im interested.
    Harley Festiva Dan

Conversion from/to what?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

festiva to something like a civic or prelude something like that
      Harley Festiva Dan

Comment

why?

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
        BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
        BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
        New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Just wondering if its possible. I think it would be differently interesting to do.
          Harley Festiva Dan

Comment

It would require alot of modification and probably look like crap.
            Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

What about just headlight conversion? I have a pretty good idea of how to do it but i wanted to see if anyone knew. I usually get alot of negative response, doesn't give much confidence.
              Harley Festiva Dan

Comment

What like this:
                Kevin
                '93 L (BP{T} Sold
                '90 L Plus Sold
                '94 Mercury Capri XR2 sold

Comment

There are some other headlight choice's available for the Festiva, but you said a "front clip" that is a whole front end, fenders, hood and all.
                  Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

No. Ive looked into like scion xb projectors, they are close to the same dimension as a festiva or a 97 dodge ram, they are close as well
                    Harley Festiva Dan

Comment

I realize what a front clip is but with clearance issues i was just wondering. because there is the frame that the headlights are bolted onto as well as the radiator and supports and i dont want to cut into that
                      Harley Festiva Dan

Comment

Screw it. People are shooting down my ideas so i give up. nobody has given any real good advice except for nanamekid but otherwise nothing has been progressive just negative and telling me what i should do or what is easier. but thanks for the efforts.
                        Harley Festiva Dan

Comment

hmmm wonder how a Aspire's front end would fit on a festiva.. I think that's been brought up before though. I don't think the festiva and aspire gods would be to pleased with that treachery though.
                          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

The main reason i got the festiva is to make it different from other cars. not to be easy or simple. i want a challenge and to have something i can look at and say i have the only one of that and i did ti myself. I know alot of people on this site agree and thats the reasont hey have festivas as well. nobody wants one, they are frowned upon, laughed at and mocked. nobody sees the potential they have, just the negativity of the car because its a damn pop can on wheels as my dad would say. well #$%$ those who think its wrong or not going to work. sorry for flippingo ut but it had to be said. FESTIVA POWER!

note from mod- It didn't have to be said with curse words, outside of the arena. one warning. keep it clean please. -Aithanmier
                            Harley Festiva Dan

Comment

well anything is possible. i personally think a 94 prelude front clip would look pretty slick on a festiva...(i love preludes, i love hatchbacks). the problem is the ammount of work. you have to decide what it's worth to you. there are multiple options for front end conversions. you can go with a euro grill and headlights, the gti style double round head lights (if you can find them), the festiva gt-a conversion (again if you can find one let me know lol) or cam's round head light conversion. to be honest with the amount of money you would spend to have a body shop graft a civic or prelude front clip to the car you could probably import a festiva gt-a and a festiva gtx and still have some spare change to put gas in them both. If you have the skills to do the conversion yourself then congrats you should deff build a h22 powered festi-lude.
                              Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
                              1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
                              1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
                              2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Working...
                              X