New Grillzz and tailzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grillzz and tailzz

Every body has got the old style grill, with the middle chopped out, but mine will be unique damn it!
    Still needs a little work, I may use the remainder of the middle to make little dividers or something

New Smoothies installed

She's still dirty from the road trip
    *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

are you putting some mesh type stuff behind it? It would look bad without it. Other then that it looks good.
    '93 L Green

"Yes sweety, it is a (removed by request)box.. but it's my (removed by request)box, and I love it."

Comment

I like the super man Logo, Super Festi . Where did ya get it if you don't mind me asking . It would look sweet if used as a front badge.
      -Bizarre-
      keeper of The Brave Little Toaster and Bizarre

Comment

Ya I'm a superman fan, got that at the local parts shop autozone. I think it would look cool in the grill too although i like the festiva logo better. I'm still looking for the right mesh to go in i heard someone used gutter screen (cheaper) thats what I'm going for! But the right side was broken up a bit and I'm still trying to sand that out.
        *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

I used aluminum gutter guard on mine I bought a whole role of it for $0.50 at a thrift store . I didn't paint mine though cause I thought it looked better plain.
          -Bizarre-

Comment

nice... I always love a style upgrade that doesn't cost over a dollar and looks just as good as the numb skulls that pay like 30 dollars for the "professional grade" stuff...
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

lol on the superman grill logo idea...too bad shaq beat ya to it on his escalade...
              Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
              1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
              1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
              2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

That's okay I still think it would look better on a Festiva .
                -Bizarre-

Comment

yeah... especially if the festy was a rust bucket... it would be really cool...
                  89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                  94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                  2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                  1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                  X