Protege console/cup holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love mine I even added an armrest [IMG][/IMG]
    Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

Looks good . I'm waiting for my seat covers from Jun before I put my arm rest in. What did you use to fill the space betwen console & ash tray?
      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

The cubby is from a late 90s 626 and the sides are a stock festy cubby cut to fit
        Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

I thought we were talking about a protege console piece not 626?

Comment

We are the protege console leaves a 3 or 4 inch gap between the console and ash tray and I used a small cubby sourced from a 626 to fill the gap

Comment

Looks good. I'm gonna mount a cig. lighter/ assoc. out let in mine. Already put my mp3 cord thru it.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Those both look great! Is there any interference with the shifter when you have drinks in the holder?
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Nope, not even with my Lg. sweet tea from McD's.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

I used to be addicted to that stuff! It's like 44 oz. of heaven for 99 cents.
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

And in that "heaven" there is 34 oz. of SUGAR!! Unfortunately, when you drink that stuff here on EARTH, it does bad things to your body.

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Go on spoil it for us all!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Finished installing MP3 cable & assesory outlet in the console.
                          Attached Files

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
                          X