Led Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led Lighting

I'm looking to updating the lighting on the interior and exterior of my 1989 Festy. On the interior I'm looking at replacing all the lighting including the dash and instrument panel with LEDs would like color options. On the exterior I would like to update the tail lights, brake lights, marker lights, parking light...well you get the pic. Does anyone have a source for the LED lights? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Superbrightleds.com for all of your bulb fitment questions. The tower bulbs seem to work the best on the exterior. You will need a heavy duty flasher for the turn signals.
    I changed all of the interior lights to red, to match my radio lights.

Comment

Thanks for your help

Comment

I bought most of my bulbs from ebay. These work great for your dome light:http://www.ebay.com/itm/48-SMD-3528-...ht_1895wt_1167

Comment

Peruse dx.com

Their shipping takes two weeks but its freeee. Most of the 5050 emitter LEDs are top in my book. I use a pair as brake lights in my dd.
          -Zack
          Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Originally posted by whackasmallball View Post
            Superbrightleds.com for all of your bulb fitment questions. The tower bulbs seem to work the best on the exterior. You will need a heavy duty flasher for the turn signals.
            I changed all of the interior lights to red, to match my radio lights.
            You can use a standard "duty" electronic flasher. The regular impedance-based ones flash too fast, the electronic ones are timed.

Comment

Working...
            X