Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrades

Yo
    As some may know I am on vacation here in czech. And here in Czech they make the Skoda.
    I was thinking of going to a junkyard and buying a few accesories off a Skoda for my Festiva.
    The Stearing Wheel
    A new Gear shifter stick
    The front grill
    A few Logos
    Mudflaps??
    Spoiler??

Any tips ideas or critisism?
    Thanks.
    "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Skoda?? Please explain a bit further lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

A Czech car... made in Czech, now owned by VW.
      "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

The car I want to get most of the parts from

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

The question will be what fits, since none of these parts were designed to fit on a Festy.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I know that …
            OK for the steering wheel … are there any specific sizes or are steering wheels interchangable on cars?

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

for the steering wheel, almost same size as the stock will be better. i got a 14.5" diameter aftermarket steering wheel, it's a nardi torino.
              Our Prides w/ pride! Built with passion.
              Check out Ernst Pride Kits for your quality Festiva pimping parts(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41131)
              (Festiva GT-X bumper set,OEM GT-X Foglights, Lip spoilers, OEM Rear spoilers, Sideskirts,GT-X emblems etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by KJ4YXY View Post
                I know that …
                OK for the steering wheel … are there any specific sizes or are steering wheels interchangable on cars?
                you might get lucky and it could work, it all depends on the steering shaft diameter and spline count. Festivas use a mazda spline and diameter.
                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                  you might get lucky and it could work, it all depends on the steering shaft diameter and spline count. Festivas use a mazda spline and diameter.
                  Do you happen to know what that would be?
                  Thanks

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Working...
                  X