Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stickers???

just a shot in the dark..

anyone got any stickers/window decals that they are willing to sell for cheap (with shipping and handling)?

interesting things like skateboarding/bmx/funny/racing/brand logo window decals?

sticker bombing the festiva, jdm style lol pictures if ya got any

Go to a local swapmeet. Almost all swapmeets have someone that will cut you any sticker you want, from "Honda Killer" to Calvin pissing on any number of things... When I was big on FordAspire.com I think I paid $7 for a 14" sticker.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
    1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
    1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
    1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
    1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
    1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
    1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

I've got some some band stickers...probably some peeps you've never heard of. I also have some skullcandy stickers and maybe some others. I'll look later tonight.
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

shoot the bands, you never know. skull candy works.. i have the rasta headphones loltheyre beast

Comment

i have two stickers. one on the left front fender, and one on the rt rear quarter panel, both point towards the wheel wells and say "braucht mer low" (spelling may be off a tad) but loosely translated it says needs more low in german.

oh, i lied, i also have parking stickers from the college i went to with the buddy who gave me the car. very faded, but you can still sortof make out what they are
          Originally posted by scirocco*joe
          Project Car Theorem:
          If
          a) w = all time
          b) x = time spent at work
          c) y = the number of project cars you have
          d) z = amount of time you can spend each project car

Then

z = (w - x) / y

Comment

I totally forgot about this. I just bought a spoiler and I'm thinking about sticker bombing it...not sure yet though. I'll try to get some of my stickers together soon.
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts
            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I have RV Sports Racing (A local power sports dealer) and Hi-performance Engineering (Power sports catalog) I have got a few comments on them. Nothing to help you though, sorry. Had to share mine though.
              Mike Holmgren
              Thief Rvr Fls, MN
              1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
              "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

Re: stickers???

Shoot me a message. I can make them for you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                First time owner
                89 L carb'd - white / still needs work
                Bought for mpg and only paid $250

Comment

I bought my Molon Labe sticker from the bay.
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmun90 View Post
                    sticker bombing the festiva, jdm style lol pictures if ya got any
                    I'm doing the same thing. Front driver fender with stickers "tearing away" onto door.
                    I just bought a couple sticker bomb books of amazoI think they were $15 a piece, and have 250 stickers in them.
                    I also bought a couple skateboard and jdm sticker packs to keep it varietous.
                    Check amazon, or eBay for jdm sticker packs. Theyre cheap.
                    Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

Comment

My lady helped me bomb

Comment

Working...
                          X