Aspire marker lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire marker lights

Someone scraped my car in the skool parking lot (she left a note). Took out my front side marker light lens. This is the long oval light on the side of the front bumper. Anyone know what other cars besides Aspires used the same marker lights?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

'02-05 honda civic maybe
    ;
    www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
    rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
    '92 Festiva L M/T
    '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

they look real close
      ;
      rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
      '92 Festiva L M/T
      '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

and mazda miata
        ;
        rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
        '92 Festiva L M/T
        '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

Get in touch with festivil3. He's got an Aspire in his 'yard. You should be able to get one from him.
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Yeah, why are you looking for a lens from a different car. There are probably plenty of Aspires to snag one off of.
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts
            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

uuu come on guys, you are missing a very important issue, is she good looking ???
              money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                Yeah, why are you looking for a lens from a different car. There are probably plenty of Aspires to snag one off of.
                Sometimes there are Aspires in the local yards, other times not so much. But yeah, usually. I was just curious, for the sake of going with other lens colors, and extra availability. But gen1 Miatas sound like a good bet too.

As to her being good looking or not, doesn't matter. Don't think a community-college girl wants to date someone her great-great grandfather's age.
                Last edited by TominMO; 11-01-2012, 11:16 AM.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Well good luck with the search. Judging by the pic of the Civic...the marker light appears too thin and long to be a good match for the Aspire.

You're right though. Miata looks pretty close.
                  -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                  Random Festiva Parts
                  Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                    As to her being good looking or not, doesn't matter. Don't think a community-college girl wants to date someone her great-great grandfather's age.
                    I think Nova was more concerned about whether or not she might want to date him lol :razz:

Tom, maybe a '95-'96 Protege? Those look very similar
                    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I do have the marker light (DriverOne i have not forgot about your parts they should ship out sat morning)
                      Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                      Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                      Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                      WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Picked up a pair ($6) from a non-SE Aspire at the JY on Fri. They are amber, not SE ones which are clear with amber trim (classier looking). Anyhoo, I installed one amber one where the broken one was, and it works. Think I'll install the other amber one just so they match, and keep the SE one in the parts box fer now.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

I have bought 2 of these cars (97s) over the past 2 years (all roadworthy too!) thinking someone out there might want parts. One of them even had all new glass and sheetmetal on the front, Anyway no one took the bait (they sort of did but figured shipping and handling would be free) so ultimately I junked both cars without parting-out with a single thing. Putting 2 whole oversize garbage cans full of perfectly good light fixtures out for the trash last year thoroughly soured me on catering to the Aspire crowd. Bubble cars (Aspires) were not good successors to the Festy and neither were the clientele that bought them. (Iceracer dude excepted, I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                            Someone scraped my car in the skool parking lot
                            "Skool"? Are you taking an English class?

Sorry, couldn't resist, LOL .
                            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Working...
                            X