Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

custom ohio licence plate possibilities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom ohio licence plate possibilities?

just something my bro was messin with lol. thinkin of what to put on the bp car
    -1991 L 238k AC/Cruise Josh's future DD from neanderpaul, the clean slate!

-1991 GL 171k AC/Rust free Jake's future DD (thanks kevin!)

-1993 L B6T swapped auto(thanks rob!) 88k was 123whp 15.8 at 87mph currently undergoing surgery

-1989 LX crazy project car you'll all see one day! (hopefully fm8 )

Have one hydro g and xr2 mid shaft for sale super cheap! PM me!

we have owned 10 of these cars to date and we're only 20 hahah.. call it an obsession!

hahaha What is that car that just ran a 12 second 1/4 mile lol

-1993 L B6T swapped auto(thanks rob!) 88k was 123whp 15.8 at 87mph currently undergoing surgery

we have owned 10 of these cars to date and we're only 20 hahah.. call it an obsession!

Comment

Personally if my plate was related to the engine, I'd make sure it matched at all times, so if you used the first one "BP+T" make sure you got that under the hood first lol otherwise I'd pick the second one

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Re: custom ohio licence plate possibilities?

OMG WTH

YESIDID

GOCARGO

PASDYOU

MEREPIG

BPTEROR

SCOOTER

WHATNOS

GOT2PEE
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
          Personally if my plate was related to the engine, I'd make sure it matched at all times, so if you used the first one "BP+T" make sure you got that under the hood first lol otherwise I'd pick the second one
          i have a 93 bp swapped car i just dont know how to post a signature on this site lol!!

Comment

Makes me want to change mine now that it's not sonic blue anymore.
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by jake88maro View Post
              i have a 93 bp swapped car i just dont know how to post a signature on this site lol!!
              Yes but the "T" represents turbo though

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i wanna get one that says: WTF?LOL that is what comes out of allmost every persons mouth when i go down the track lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Here is my plate on Elvis before it got painted
                  Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                  Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                  Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                  WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

My friend has LOL BYE on his awd swapped colt.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                      Yes but the "T" represents turbo though
                      its gettin there!!! build in progress!!! thats why im, thinkin of ideas lol!

Comment

I'd be interested to know what custom plates cost in your area. Alberta is just over $200. That's a one time payment; we still pay the usual annual renewal fees of about $85.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
                        Ian
                        Calgary AB, Canada
                        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                          I'd be interested to know what custom plates cost in your area. Alberta is just over $200. That's a one time payment; we still pay the usual annual renewal fees of about $85.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
                          It's a one time fee per year of $50! Your price are ridiculous lol

Comment

And that is the rea$on why I refuse to buy a vanity plate that says FESTIVA on it.

Comment

I wanted to get "FASTIVA" but it was ironically already taken by the previous owner of my festiva, oh well, guess I'll just have to go with "V6TIVA"

Comment

Working...
                              X