some bits for 121 restorers/cloners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some bits for 121 restorers/cloners

here's some finishing touches still available for the 121. got these through a parts distributor called AMAYAMA but pickins are slim. out of an inquiry of about 20 parts, only these were still available from mazda warehouse. fog lens for rear bumper integrated foglamp and engine size hatch decal as applied to the 121 in some markets. part# D001 51 771A.

you got any of those mazda badges left?
    Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

you mean the 1.3 badge in this post or the mazda MAZDA grill and hatch badges i showed in an earlier post? no either way. i shoulda ordered a 1/2 doz. but my favorite song lyrics are 'i don't care about anyone else but me'. this should be a cheap group buy though. the 1.3 sticker was under $6 and shipping shouldn't be too heavy even for a stack of them. here's the site i got them through.

Help. New & genuine Japanese car parts. Fast shipping. Low prices. Request a quote from Amayama Trading Co. online.

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
        you mean the 1.3 badge in this post or the mazda MAZDA grill and hatch badges i showed in an earlier post? no either way. i shoulda ordered a 1/2 doz. but my favorite song lyrics are 'i don't care about anyone else but me'. this should be a cheap group buy though. the 1.3 sticker was under $6 and shipping shouldn't be too heavy even for a stack of them. here's the site i got them through.

http://www.amayama.com/help/#about
        The mazda one. Ive got the olllld school oval one, and mazda in the grille, but I wouldn't mind mazda on the back too.

Sent from James' Galaxy S4 TAPATALK2
        Attached Files
        Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post

http://www.amayama.com/help/#about
          I didnt read the rest of this. Haha

Sent from James' Galaxy S4 TAPATALK2

Comment

both front and rear mazda nameplates should still be available from mazda dealers here in the US.

Comment

I was checking for schematics in the online catalog. I can't find any for Kia.

Comment

Working...
              X