Custom body kits and parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or whatever parts you can get me
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Post #5 on the first page says $300 for skirts.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• Bumper, or chin spoiler. Decisions

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• But you have to drive to Florida to pick it up...
          The Festiva Store
          Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
            But you have to drive to Florida to pick it up...
            Or you pay for shipping the items for your car. Or buddy system like we have in the past. Order them now get them whenever someone else wants to make the ride. I know we are headed to nc in a couple days, could drop some off. But timing has to be right. Getting the parts to you wouldn't be a big deal if you bought them. Shipping is just large boxes. Either way I'm not sure any one else is willing to make you a body kit for your car.
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
              Or you pay for shipping the items for your car. Or buddy system like we have in the past. Order them now get them whenever someone else wants to make the ride. I know we are headed to nc in a couple days, could drop some off. But timing has to be right. Getting the parts to you wouldn't be a big deal if you bought them. Shipping is just large boxes. Either way I'm not sure any one else is willing to make you a body kit for your car.
              It is nice to hear that you guys are shipping now. Earlier, when I asked to buy 2 front bumpers and some side skirts I was told you guys wouldn't ship them.

How is the fitment of the side skirts? Do they require modification to fit? Has shrinkage/fitment been an issue with previous buyers?
              The Festiva Store
              Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• The skirts I got at lakestiva for hot wheels had to be stretched about 1.5- 2 inches to fit and had a pretty good twist in them
                I heated them with a heat gun to get them to fit but cracked the end and had to repair it.
                They where demolded too soon.
                Fiberglass needs to set for a while before being pulled from a mold if it's not a heated press.
                If you need to pull them to make another it should have be put on a car so it could only shrink down so much.
                Over all the quality is good. This is the reason I never made fiberglass parts my self it's a lot of work for not much return.
                You can't spend enough time on them to make them ready to prime and paint or you'll never make a dime.

Comment

• Custom body kits and parts

they were test fitted before leaving the shop. Not sure if my festy is 2 inches smaller but I guess the piece could have shrank. But we keep pieces in the mold and I haven't noticed a difference in size after sitting. I could see maybe the pieces being twisted because it is hard to ship.
                  I'm pretty sure I said if you pay for shipping we would ship it but that's on you. Nobody wants to pay $300 shipping on $300 part I guess. they do fit snug
                  Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 03-31-2016, 05:49 PM.
                  1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Custom body kits and parts

Epoxy will hold the side skirts to the body
                    Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 03-31-2016, 06:13 PM.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• too bad you didn't live hear a Fastenal. They ship anywhere in the US for 150. Looks like the closest one to you is almost 2 hours

Comment

• These look to fit very nicely, even better than older production fiberglass kits.

Comment

• are these kits still being made?

Comment

• +1. Still available?

Comment

Working...
                            X