Body kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body kits.

Any one know of any other bumpers and skirts that can be swapped from other cars or know where I can Festiva ones for a good price? Also wondering if they make coil overs for Festiva wanting to lower my car but I don't have the skills to cut the springs! Any info helps guys! Thanks!

Coilover writeup.

Another one.
    Last edited by TominMO; 06-28-2015, 09:18 PM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Eurotiva was making skirts and bumpers and stuff, there is a for sale thread about them. Also, there are a couple of members in the Philippines that make body kit parts and have exported them to members here in the states. The Festiva is called the Kia Pride in many other countries, so search Kia Pride and you'll find more parts. Pride Elites and Kia Pride club are two sources for rare parts and things. One thing to keep in mind though is that the 4 door cars are a bit longer so the skirts from those cars will need shortening.
      Last edited by Advancedynamix; 06-29-2015, 11:45 PM.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
        X