Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chrysler 300 headlights instead of Rangers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrysler 300 headlights instead of Rangers?

They look relatively same shape and size as 2005 ranger headlights? If anyone on the forum has access to a 05-2010 headlight housing and how plausible it is to add to a festiva (hogging out bucket location is ok)

I added Ranger headlights to my b2200. Looks OK.
    I may do the same to the festiva, but throwing the 300 idea out there, if someone can be of assistance on a mockup or just measuring I'd greatly appreciate.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

B2200, is that a grille that you can swap onto the festiva

Comment

the Mazda b2000 is from the 1980s and the way the grill is set up is just like a festiva; peopleput ranger headlights on both Mazda trucks and festivas. what I was asking is if anyone knows if theChrysler 300 headlights go in like a ranger retrofit and are about the same size and design style?
      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I believe the 300 lights are way to big, to deep as well.
        and rounded on the fender side. The best fitting ranger headlight are 98-00 there not as tall. I was going to go ranger lights for a clear lens but I'm really trying to make clear festiva lenses for a retrofit projector project. Aftermarket headlights are just bad quality 99% of the time. Even if there projectors. I do body work for a living so next time a get my hands on a 300 light I'll put it up to the festive and snap some pictures but I'm pretty sure there to big.
        Last edited by william; 02-18-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X