Autozone Helper Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autozone Helper Springs

Hello all. Can anyone lead me to the installation pics of that autozone 1250lb blue helper spring kit that I saw like 6-7 months ago(maybe longer). I can't seem to find it myself now. I'm sure I saw it here on Fordfestiva.com. Thxs.

yeah, you saw it here, cuz it was posted here (by me) the thread was startrd by a noob and DJ and i kinda took it over. i too saw it just last month so....

here it is: http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/vie...springs+techno

not sure if i made any notes on the suggested improvements on this therad or not (if not, look at this thread: http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12865 )
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Thanks thats the one, ,,,,improvements?

Comment

not as of yet, lack of time/money and no room in the garage are all keeping this project on hold for the moment.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Can any of the mods revive the 2 links listed above? I get a not found message when I click them.

Comment

To be honest no one can probably revive those links.
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Discuss improvements to your Festiva or Aspire in the handling, braking, wheels and tires areas.

I get 20 internets!

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

OH Nice! +20 to anomoly for that find!
                Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                - Unknown
                I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Thank you soooooo much!

Comment

Working...
                  X