Suspension KIA PRIDE POP 1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension KIA PRIDE POP 1100

Gentlemen, resorting to their aid, looking for information said to lower me again the suspension of my car I must use progressive means. Where I can acquire them by Internet and if somebody knows of a store in Toronto-Canada them agradeceria they give to the name and the direction asi like his pagina Web. Since I have my brother by those earth and me podria to send.
    Greetings from Lima-Peru.
    Jochelo

I do not know of any stores that sell performance parts for our cars except for Festiva Motorsport. They will ship to Canada though.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I am sorry but I do not understand what you are saying? Do you want someone to ship to canada so your brother can ship to Peru?

Comment

What basicamente it asked it was if habia a store of Festive Ford in Toronto-Canada to buy progressive means since in single Peru it is for Japanese marks, could help diciendome me as it can buy in the U.S.A. to send to Canada and me to him traeria in its trip of proximo month.
        Thanks for the gentility of its answers.
        Jhoseph

Comment

Thanks, law and I saw your Link, in www.festivamotorsport.com are the progressive means, you know if they make envios to Toronto-Canada or Lima-Peru, agradecere much its support in this subject. Like with himself the part where it fits the Lap belts for the front seats.
          Again, thank you very much and they excuse my English.
          José

Comment

Well I didn't get everything but yes, FestivaMotorsport ships anywhere in Canada.
            Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

Thank you very much, and your signature is very good, I hope that soon it can put a signature as yours in the forums of Lima.
              Thanks

:cam: Jochelo

Comment

Working...
              X