X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't 195's like a 7.5" wide rim?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid
      Yes they will fit if you have the right bolt pattern on the rim, the festiva bolt pattern is 4X114.3, if the bolt pattern on the rim matches it will bolt on
      By chance do you know the offset ??

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
      92 GL - parts car
      97 aspire - parts car
      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

195/50-15"s fit on 15x7"s thats what i have, they rub a lil bit in the rear but im going to go with 195-45-15"s and roll the lips,gotta make room for the coil overs if i keep it!, I want wheel tuck

Comment

i think mine has 185/55/12 on it now. what is the problem with the 145/45 compaired to the 195/45
          it may not be fast but ill pass u when u run out of gas

Comment

the b6

i got a 88 festiva and i have been told bout the b6 swap and in time im going to do it but im having a lil bit of a hard time finding tha b6 with the turbo. im near pittsburgh pa. if there is anybody that can help me find wat i need i would be greatful.
            1988 Festiva L carbarated 4speed. my street legal go-cart! the best car i have ever had!

Comment

to anyone that doesnt no. the 4 bolt nissan maxima and sentra wheels have the same bolt pattern as the festiva. i have senrta wheels in the back of mine.
              1988 Festiva L carbarated 4speed. my street legal go-cart! the best car i have ever had!

Comment

Working...
              X