Biggest Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Rims

Hey Fellows, does anyone know what is the biggets wheel and tire combination that I can use on a stock festiva and have clearance when i turn the wheels in both directions. for example 195/60/15 or 205/50/15.
    thanks in advance.

Im going to move this thread to the Custom Supension, Brakes, and wheels forum.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

On my festi I use 15x6½ RTX Falcon 38 mm offset with Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 195/45R15. On the back I use coil spring spreader (to prevent rubbing and to make it harder) and 1/4" spacer. I also have KYB GR-2 front & rear strut and FMS coil spring drop 35 mm. I did not have any problems or rubbing.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Welcome to ff.com suollevram and have fun !!!

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva
          On my festi I use 15x6½ RTX Falcon 38 mm offset with Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 195/45R15. On the back I use coil spring spreader (to prevent rubbing and to make it harder) and 1/4" spacer. I also have KYB GR-2 front & rear strut and FMS coil spring drop 35 mm. I did not have any problems or rubbing.

Whats a coil spring spreader and how is it preventing rubbing? Do you mean it is preventing rubbing on the fender?
          90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
          BEFORE AFTER

Comment

It's like a spring compressor, but it works the other way. Yes it prevent from rubbing on fender. Sorry for the bad picture it is really dark outside cause it is 2:50 A.M these come from my 1978 Mercury Cougar (stock car).

Comment

Thank you very much. Damn that's a nice ride. :cry:

Comment

Working...
              X