Who's running a Rio or aspire rack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's running a Rio or aspire rack?

Okay I've been struggling with the increased turning radius on my Rio front brake car.My car now has a turning circle substantially bigger than a stock festiva but also substantially bigger than a stock Rio.Only thing I can figure is the Rio and or maybe aspire racks have more side to side travel.Can anyone confirm this?Did the make a manual rack Rio? Thanks
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

I'm thinking it may be time to go back to the stock Festiva rack but I imagine if you had a good one you would? What are the advantages of using a Kia rack?
    '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
    '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
    '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

I've got a festy rack but Rio spindles and my turning radius is way off.I think the Rio rack may have more movement which would turn my spindles more and get my steering radius back.I think the Rio rack claim to fame is 1 less turn lock to lock.But what I'm after is get my turning circle back.I took pics to demonstrate the difference but have to resize to post them.
      30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

Working...
      X