any other 12" wheels that will fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any other 12" wheels that will fit?

So the previous owners of my car were not exactly the best drivers and the wheels on the car have been curbed many times and can't be properly balanced, so I get a good vibration around 90 and 100 kph. I've tried to source some Festy wheels locally with no luck. So are there any other 12" wheels that will fit a festy? Not just bolt pattern (I read the sticky) but offset.

I tried to fit some 12" metro wheels today and they couldn't even get close to tight without the actual wheel rubbing.

I know I could just upgrade to 13" wheels, but the set of tires I currently have on the car have thousands and thousands of km's to go before becoming worn, that and I like the look of the little wheels.

blue flake 89L shaved hatch, Lowered, BP swap in progress, bobtail bumper, 5spd tranny, acura 5 spoke 15" wheels and fiberglass dash

Comment

doesn't really help much. I read the stickys about bolt patterns and offsets. I don't know the offsets of the other wheels around.
      What other cars are there that have 12" wheels? Metro/Sprint/Swift is all I can think of right now.

Comment

Try a want ad in the FS forum for some Festiva wheels.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

I have some Festiva wheels for sale. I was going to post them in the fs forum tomorrow after I see if the will fit in the new flat rate boxes the post office came out with. Might not be too bad on shipping. Ill sell them cheap+shipping

Comment

Working...
          X