New rims for my Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rims for my Festiva

Heres the rims I decided on for my Festiva. I got them today.
    They're the Primax Model 772 Machine finish with Gunmetal inset.
    14X6 with a 38 offset

The gunmetal is a little lighter than the color of the car. Now hopefully I can find some 195/55-14s. I havent had much luck and may end up going to 185/60-14s.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Ouch! Cut myself, they are that sharp!
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Thanks it was a tough decision. I had it down to 2, these and another.I had to go to the tiebreaker(my wife) to decide. I think she helped out pretty good(this time)

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Wow those are nice, where did you get them? Also you should consider running 195/45/14 tires, they fit great!
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

Ebay $339.00 shipped and insured. Sellers name is sgmotoring. Very good communication and has a real good feedback rating.
          I like the fact that they have both bolt patterns in case I decide to do the Aspire swap down the road.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Those look very nice , I like !!!
            ------------------------------------------------
            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Thanks packrat. I hope they look as good on the car as I envision them.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Wow, those look great! Can't wait to see them installed.
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Thanks alot guys! It means alot to receive praise from the ones whose Festivas I admire and hope to be in the same league with soon!
                  Simon, I cant wait to see them mounted either. But gotta take baby steps. These will probably be the last thing put on the car. Im probably kind of working bass ackwards but Im gonna get the inside right first,then the engine ,then the body which I think will be pretty much just something to bring it back to life and take care of the roof and hood.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Very nice looking rims !!! Dont forget to post pic when you have those install on your car.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Nice!!

C'mon I know there are some photo choppers out there that can givie us a preview :-)
                      Blue 1989 Festiva L 1.3 carb 160K+, Aspire 5spd, Aspire swap, Tach, Added A/C, Intermittent wipers.
                      Aqua 1991 Festiva L 1.3 FI 200K+, 5spd, Aspire swap, tach, Intermittent wipers.
                      Green 1995 Aspire 1.3 FI 95K (RIP Saved my 18yo sons life)

Comment

I second the 195/45's like 25HP suggested as well. They'll be a great fit.
                        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

nice rims!!!! maybe i should look on ebay if you found them that cheap!! :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I'm thinking of getting these too. It's so hard to find rims for Festiva at a decent price. I might jump on this. As far as tire sizes go, what would you guys recommend? I tried searching tirerack for 195/45/55 with no results. I tried WalMart as well, with no luck. Any specific model number that would help me out? I found a couple on tirerack of 195/55/14, but are $99 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva
                              On my festi I use 15x6½ RTX Falcon 38 mm offset with Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 195/45R15. On the back I use coil spring spreader (to prevent rubbing and to make it harder) and 1/4" spacer. I also have KYB GR-2 front & rear strut and FMS coil spring drop 35 mm. I did not have any problems or rubbing.

Originally posted by LittleHoe
                              Whats a coil spring spreader and how is it preventing rubbing? Do you mean it is preventing rubbing on the fender?
                              Originally posted by Maxtiva
                              It's like a spring compressor, but it works the other way. Yes it prevent from rubbing on fender. Sorry for the bad picture it is really dark outside cause it is 2:50 A.M these come from my 1978 Mercury Cougar (stock car).

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Working...
                              X