stock 12" tires on sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock 12" tires on sale!

Hey, just thought i would mention that up here in canada Wal-mart has marshall kr11 145/80/12 tires on sale for $25 installed. at that price i had to put new skins on the daily festiva. oh and sorry bout the typing, i have a squirmy 5 month old in my arm right now so i only have the one hand to type with...
    90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
    BEFORE AFTER

I think that's what I got them for last summer, I assumed they were normal priced. They used to be cheaper, ~$20 at some places.

Comment

I used to be able to get them here in NC atthat price till a few months ago at wally world, but now they stopped stocking them, not even in their computer I pay 33 now
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

thats nothing, i drove around everywhere with bald tires that were cracked and had to be aired up every day for about a month, looking for somebody, anybody in my town that had some 12's, even used. finally i found a guy who had some new ones. he said he was the last guy in town with some and he wasn't going to be able to get any more, that was his last set. he had me right where he wanted me, i had no choice. $50 a pop.
        (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
        95k Original miles
        New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

Working...
        X