Will These Craiglist Wheels Fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will These Craiglist Wheels Fit?

I hate asking the same question over and over but it looks like I found some wheels with the Festiva Bolt Pattern for a considerable amount less than the wheels I wanted to buy. They looked a little scuffed up but I'm going to paint them anyway.

The are Rage 4x114.3, 14X6. Here's a picture:

I asked him about the offset and the seller said he didn't know because he got them second hand off someone.

I tried to look up the company and rims, but apparently the company doesn't exist anymore.

Will these wheels fit the Festiva?

Will these fit the 195/45/14 tires? And are there any other bigger tire sizes that I can put without rubbing issues if it's lowered (the streets are terrible here)?

Thanks for all the help again!

Well the bolt pattern is right for a stock festiva setup. If you have done the aspire brake swap they are the wrong size
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

On the plus side if you know someone who works at or owns a machine shop. The holes are already there for the smaller bolt pattern. Would just need to be opened up to the correct diameter and then opened up for the bolt head. I think the bottom where the lub bolt and wheel tighten to one another needs to be 60*
      Definately not a do it in the garage job, unless youve got all the right equipment.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I don't have the aspire brake swap, I plan to do it in the future, but not very soon. I just hope the offset will fit Festivas.

Comment

Apparently someone else with a Festiva contacted this guy and wanted him to ship them to Kansas, I wonder who it could be.

Comment

terry. if you can get those. get them. theres another et on here on a car a guy is selling. il get a link. i pmed him about them ones got curb rash but ive seen a set of these rims in person. and they look great ona festiva. shippings expensive tho. pm if your interested il give you the link. and send me your number.

Comment

wow. i just realized this is really old. sorry for the BS bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Seth View Post
                terry. if you can get those. get them. theres another et on here on a car a guy is selling. il get a link. i pmed him about them ones got curb rash but ive seen a set of these rims in person. and they look great ona festiva. shippings expensive tho. pm if your interested il give you the link. and send me your number.
                They are in the Cleveland area. $75 picked up. I'm just debating whether I want to get these and paint them gunmetal, or spend some extra money and get a new set for $250.

Comment

Working...
                X