No announcement yet.

Wheel cover poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with #1. But to be honest it would depend on which car they were going on as to which one would really look best. IMO
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

And now I want to paint my wheels. XD

Though the others don't look bad either, I agree with Monsoon that it would matter which car they were going onto... generally I think you numbered them according to what I would have on mine, though. :3 1, 2, 3, 4.

The Little Jack - 1993 L 5-Speed Manual

Comment

i wish mine looked like 1 honestly

Comment

They're rare, but I've seen factory trim rings for the 12" wheels at the 'yard. I should have grabbed them. They were dirty but might have cleaned up well.

DaveG painted the rims he bought from me black and put on rings and caps. They look great on the Yellow Banana.

Karl
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Any wheel cover that tries to look like an alloy wheel, or show fake wheel nuts get a big cross in my book.. Can't go past the tried and tested classic steelie with chrome trim

Comment

Just so you know what you are looking for... I have found the rings usually on ATX cars, and they are made for the 1/2" wider stock rim. They also have a cutout that corresponds to a raised block on the wheel. The 4" rim does not mate up with the std width rim. Beware the chrome aftermarkets. Not only do they not fit the narrow rim, they will rust within a month. The factory type are a good grade stainless steel.
              Have owned 9 so far
              White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
              Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
              Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
              Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
              Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

Working...
              X