My New Wheels Came In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diablolightning
    those look bad what spacing and and what size tires you going with?
    I'm going to get what everyone swears by. The Toyo T1R's 195/45/14.

Comment

Originally posted by gothguydante View Post
      man those are sweet i want some nice rims... can't wait to see them on your festy...
      Thanks, I'm really happy with them

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
        hey!!! You bought the same ones I did! Cool!!

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15071
        Haha, no way! Brian showed me your post, he said you got the sames ones. I thought they looked a little different compared to the stock photo, but once I got them I realized they were the same lol. I have been eyeing them for a while, and figured now is the time to jump on them. They look great on you're car, hopefully I can say the same for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by spiko View Post
          Thanks, I can't either, but it will probably be a little while, but I'll make a super post when everything is completed.

I almost bought the one's that you have, did you get them on the car yet? Any pics?
          No not yet. Im still working on the interior. And Ive got to track down a B6 with all the wiring to swap into Crusher. Everythings gotten put on hold because of my recent neck surgery. And may get held longer if I have to have back surgery also. But it hasnt stopped me from getting the parts together to get it done!
          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
          - Unknown
          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
            No not yet. Im still working on the interior. And Ive got to track down a B6 with all the wiring to swap into Crusher. Everythings gotten put on hold because of my recent neck surgery. And may get held longer if I have to have back surgery also. But it hasnt stopped me from getting the parts together to get it done!
            I'm sorry to hear about it, I'm sure you and your Festiva will be fixed up before you know it

Comment

Well with my recent purchase of Bellativa. I can slow down a little bit on Crusher, take my time and make sure it gets done right and the way I want it. I dont have to rush anything now just because I need a second car. So its all good in the end.
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                Well with my recent purchase of Bellativa. I can slow down a little bit on Crusher, take my time and make sure it gets done right and the way I want it. I dont have to rush anything now just because I need a second car. So its all good in the end.
                Awesome, post pics of the process Good luck with it, my Festiva roadworthy again soon, hope fully completed by end of summer/fall.

Comment

Those wheels are sweeeet!!! Can't wait to see them on the car. Very nice find.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                  X