Rear Disc swap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Disc swap...

I have a 96 ford aspire that I am currently planning an EGT disc brake swap on.

Does anyone know of anyone selling an adapter bracket for the rear caliper mount to the aspire rear axle? (not equipped to do so myself, no machining tools)

this is the only rear disk swap that i know of using the aspire rear beam.

Well, I am about to start the conversion on the snot green 92 Festiva LX, I will take plenty of pictures for all to see. Every so often, I will post u

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Rear discs on a Festiva or Aspire is a custom job. Nothing I've seen (and I've searched off and on for 2 years now) is a direct bolt on.
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

yeah, I understand that its a custom one off type of thing. just remember reading a thread where someone made some brackets (mentioning he would possibly be making some for sale). was just wondering if anyone had info on said person, or if they were said person.

edit: posted before realizing that an above post had linked the thread. Anyone seen stevo around?

Comment

we track him down,.....i want to know about the custom hub, outta the aspire drum, he mentioned in the thread..........
          you want to blend in?, drive a honda
          92l festy car, original owner.
          2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
          1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

Working...
          X