rim suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rim suggestions

need some rim pic suggestions,....have the tein's on order, aspire parts on the floor, ready to go in,..need sto find some cool rims,...i would like to go with 14's or 15's...suggestions?
    you want to blend in?, drive a honda
    92l festy car, original owner.
    2008 xls mitsubishi outlander
    1987 nissan diesel truck

what kinda look are you going for? are u going for the bling bling look? or are u going for the race look? Do u want new rims or do u want junk yard rims?
    (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
    95k Original miles
    New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

new,...bling, fast and light...got the bp, on the driveway,...turbo options are still in the works....i need rims that will look killer on the car...
      1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

try imageinmotion.com thats where i got my 15s
        Anything for a Festiva:thumbup::thumbright:

Comment

Originally posted by wcbarker View Post
          try imageinmotion.com thats where i got my 15s
          me personally would go with something like the sportmaxx xxr 02, they have a real 80's jdm race car look to them, and are 15's but they have a machined lip that really bling and then the center is really small looking so it looks like u still have something stockish on there, it looks awesome i think and u can get them in either a 4x100 or 4x114.3 so it works if u have the aspire or festiva setup. And i think they look most awesome in black

95k Original miles
          New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

Akuza 372's all the way.

The same rims I have

Comment

i love the konig afterburner's but the are only avl in 17 and up .....buggers....
              1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

Ive got these waiting to go on Crusher.
                Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                - Unknown
                I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                - Bumper Sticker

Comment

nice,...i have too look at a pile of sites, i'm just looking to see what people have found that look good on our unit's.....

a nice set of rim's, can make or break a car.........as we all know........

the car will be the fact blue color, but with out the red stripe......

pic's of your rim's pls............
                  1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

anybody elese?...........
                    1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

Storm

I still like my Geo Storm rims that I picked up with the rubber at Standard Auto Wreckers.
                      Everything, mounted and balanced for $150. I think I like the price more than the way they look.

They are 14" on the Aspire suspension. Along with the factory mudflaps, they make it look stock like a Murano that is cut in half.
                      Muriva?

Comment

those look, suprisingly good on the car though,... my 2cents.

Next?...
                        1987 nissan diesel truck

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                          I still like my Geo Storm rims that I picked up with the rubber at Standard Auto Wreckers.
                          Everything, mounted and balanced for $150. I think I like the price more than the way they look.

They are 14" on the Aspire suspension. Along with the factory mudflaps, they make it look stock like a Murano that is cut in half.
                          Muriva?
                          UR CAR IS SO SHINNY!!!
                          95k Original miles

Comment

Panasport! This is what Motor Trend Magazine put on the Festiva project car back in '88. Here's a copy of the article from the FMS site.

Ian
                            Calgary AB, Canada
                            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

white lightning

Too bad your car wasn't white, otherwise I would go for some wheels like eBay item #130255398553

Comment

Working...
                              X