Who wants Teins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micah,

I suspect that there are far more people interested in a set of Teins but do not read the suspensions forum. Perhaps you should post in the "for sale/wtb" forum with a title like "[FS] Group buy: Tein Coilovers" maybe more people would show interest.

I am interested so please add me to the list

By the way, are you the same Micah that was bidding on my white 1988 festiva on ebay a few weeks ago?
    I'm going to come at you like a spider monkey!
    White 1993 L plus, 5 speed - 47k miles
    * Aspire brake swap, 14" Miata wheels & Tein coliover suspension

Comment

sounds interesting to bad money isn't around till after christmas.
      93-1.6l
      f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

What's the likelihood of waiting until Spring to finalize the orders? With enough lead time, you should be able to get more people to sign on and save up the dough.

Would ten folks get the price closer to $600-$620?

I might be interested in a set for around $600 plus shipping, but not until spring.

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

dont wait for me if I had the money now I wouldn't wanna wait a few months just to save $50. I would want them now.
          93-1.6l
          f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

My main reason for waiting is just like the first Ohiostiva. With more lead time you may attract more interest since folks can better plan ahead.

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

i just found my festy so am going to order then in the next day or two.

so...heres the deal, please p/m me with your email and phone number if you want them now. i want to have an easier way to communicate with everyone who is interested and i can email a group much easier than trying to individually pm everyone.

if you want them at some point down the line, i can still get them and get a decent out the door price. and yes, if i could get 5-10 people the price would probably be closer to $620-640. would have to check w/ my friend to get a more solid number but thats the general ballpark.

Comment

please close thread and respond to my post in the FS section if you are interested in getting some teins. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X