Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will this setup fit.

aspire brake setup is used.

wheels are 14x5.5 with a 35 offset? will this fit.

next question is what size of tire would you guys run on somthing like this?
    93-1.6l
    f.s.- fms bodykit.

Welcome to the site Jr.fester!! The questions you've asked are probably the most asked questions on this site. Check out the search tool on the upper right hand corner of the page. You will find more information on this and other topics than you can imagine. Take it from me it works.

On another note update your profile to show your location. It will help us help you. Welcome!!!
    '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
    '02 F-150 Supercrew
    '02 Excursion 4x4
    '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

The wheels will fit fine. For tires, lots of people run 195/45-14 or 185/60-14. The 195's fit well and are close to stock height. 5.5" is (in my opinion) a little on the narrow side for a tire 7.7" wide (195mm) The 185's will fit, but are a little on the tall side. some that run them say they rub a little.

Other sizes that will fit are 185/55, 195/55, 175/60 and 165/65 but these are hard to come by.

The "what tire/rim will fit" question is asked A LOT! Try the search function and you'll see what I mean
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

195/45/14's is what I'm running and I really like them.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
        BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
        BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
        New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

1 question--you wouldnt happen to be getting the 14" estrellas would you?
          89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
          92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
          New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

no some mb wheels my friend found for me.

93-1.6l
            f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

where do you guys find 195/45/14 tires I can't find any forsale online. or I'm lost on how this internet works latly. danm it.
              93-1.6l
              f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

probally gonna need winter tires on this thing and would like them to have a similar look to matts car. a little xtra foot print in the snow will never hurt. but don't want to worry about rubbing down the road if I decide to lower it.(deff. will need to be lowered)

any idea on the overall diameter of the stock tire? danm I hate tire sizing.
                Last edited by jr.fester; 10-09-2008, 01:16 AM.
                93-1.6l
                f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Originally posted by jr.fester View Post
                  where do you guys find 195/45/14 tires I can't find any forsale online. or I'm lost on how this internet works latly. danm it.
                  Onlinetires.com
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

actually you'll be better off with thinner tires in the snow (more weight per square inch)
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                      actually you'll be better off with thinner tires in the snow (more weight per square inch)

actually i suppose that is the problem is there to danm light on the ice.
                      93-1.6l
                      f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Is there a list of what size tire & wheels will fit on a festiva? Are there specific model vehicles to look for? Was trying to use the search tool to find but didn't know if there was a list somewhere.
                        ROBc

Comment

try this post;

Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Working...
                          X