Plz help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help!

Hey guys, this is one of the most asked question on this forum, but try to help me out!

i know 185/60/14 fits with spacers But i am having a real hard time finding this size...

Would 185/65/14 create more or less problems... it it just woundn't fit?

Thanks in advance and i hope monsoon doesn't strike

The 185/65/14 will be taller and hit more.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

not to mention the speedo differance....the 185/60's make a differance of about 3 mph's...speedo reads slower, so the 65's would make that a bigger differance.
      I have coil spring spacers on the front of the car, do not have the rears mounted yet, and I have had no issues whatsoever with the hitting issues I had before the coil spacers.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

the offset of your rims makes a big differance. i'm running 185/60s with a +35 offset and rolled fenders. no problems there! i would recomend using aspire rear struts to give the rear tires a little more room (they rub the festiva strut perches in hard corners). if your rims are a +40 offset (or more), you NEED the aspire rear struts to provide clearance, otherwise the rear tires won't fit or you'll have to use large (unsafe) spacers.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
        X