No announcement yet.

White Trailer Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the only problem I see so far, which I realize was mentioned before, is the bolt pattern. Some of those aren't bad looking wheels tho, IMHO.

Comment

bolt pattern

When you say the bolt pattern, do you mean they may not be the right 4 on 4 config.
      I am still learning.
      93 Festiva GL

Comment

The stock Festiva bolt pattern measures 4.5" or 114.3 mm. The stock Aspire bolt pattern measures 100 mm or 3.937" which is real close to 4". Now it would be strickly up to an individual if they were to attempt to bolt a 4" bolt circle wheel to a 3.937" bolt circle hub as it is only .063" difference. It has been done in the past on Chevettes which had the Vega GT wheels bolted on. I'm not saying that there were ever any problems nor do I recall hearing of any but I'm sure there were issues somewhere in the world.
        So in order to use the wheels that have been located so far, an Aspire swap would be required in order to come close to using them. I hope this rambling has helped to shed some light on the matter.

Comment

That is helpful

It is helpful, So, when I am searching for wheels, I need to look for a 4 on 4.5.
          93 Festiva GL

Comment

Yup. Here's a link that may help...............

Discuss improvements to your Festiva or Aspire in the handling, braking, wheels and tires areas.

Comment

Working...
            X