wheel swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohsoslow View Post
    any way the search can get dropped to 3 charicters? i cant search bpt and its killin me.

Its possible, but its up to the Boss as to whether he wants to edit the Search option or not.
    You can however Search for it by entering BPT* and you get about 45 results from that search.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
      Don't know but let me discuss this with the other mods/admins, if your serious and I'd like to have it as a sticky somewhere so nubies can get upto speed here faster.
      Wondering about creating Newbie read only forum and put some basic stuff in it.
      Like how to search.
      For example did you know our search function will not search on less than 4 characters, so if you search ALT or VAF you get nothing!
      Great idea!!! I've used other sites with this same format and each one is set up a little differently so it makes navigation somewhat uncertain. A newbie section would be great. I wonder if there would be a way in the registration area where you could prompt newbies to go to this forum. For example when you click the enter key to finish registration that the next screne would be a FYI page.
      '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
      '02 F-150 Supercrew
      '02 Excursion 4x4
      '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Here's a good idea. How about a list of links to various posts? I have such an arrangement in my computer. Sort of like an index page. it has various sections (such as suspension, engine, transmission, etc) with links to various articles and posts. When ever I'm searching, if I run across something useful, it gets an entry on my index. As long as I'm logged in (to this and other forums) if I click a link, I go straight to the post in question.
        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
        X