Galant/ Lancer shocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galant/ Lancer shocks?

I all, i was wondering through the wreckers and thought id look out for some Lancer shock , A-la agx writeup and came accross a galant GSR, with decent shocks, does anyone know if these are the same as the lancer ones?or if indeed they will fit the festy?
    i would love to get some agx but they are way too expensive here in the land of oz.
    my reasoning is that the galant is a heavier car than the lancer and the shocks on it would be heavier duty...
    the front/rears seem the same/similar to the lancer ones in terms of fitment. i'm also thinks of stealing the brakes and hubs from this car also, i already took the wheels. thanks all
    Negative i am a meat popsicle...

I doubt they would work, try some 323's....or the mirage like floyd did.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

mirage and colt shocks (rear) will fit
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

curious has anyone tried BF gtx 323 shocks in the front?? or egt?

Comment

The 323 GTX shocks were electronically adjustable...Hard to find and used to cost a fortune...So when mine blew up on my '88 GT, I just used regular 323 shocks, which fit the same. There is a post about a guy that used BF 323 shock with little modification on a Festiva.
          The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

i might trial fit on a festi at the wreckers.... they look like they are about right.... almost the same as a mirage set but heavier duty.

wish me luck, if it works out it will be a cheap and readily avail upgrade
            Negative i am a meat popsicle...

Comment

Working...
            X