Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TaDa! 15"x6" Sentra Steelies, Nexxan 195/45R15 tires, 5/16" spacers, stock springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool thanks for the info. I found the 1/8 spacers on ebay but they were about 6 bux each with about $9.00 S&H each...

I'll see how the 5/8 spacers work out first.

Thanks again
    88 LX - Twin turbo, Intercooled :p
    Recently re-chistened from "Cheapstiva" to "Expenstiva"

Comment

So has anyone other than me tried this out yet?
      Thirdman
      1992 White Festiva L - original owner
      1993 Green-ish Stinktiva™ L - totaled

Comment

Originally posted by thirdman View Post
        So has anyone other than me tried this out yet?
        I have 15x6 rims with 195/45-15's.
        Not sure the thickness of the spacer in back, But no rubbing after I rolled my fenders. Too big for me though. Swapping to 14's off my datsun.

93L sold. First FESTY!
        91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
        91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
        89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
        93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
        89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
        93GL Sold Too Soon!
        91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

......ive been running without a brake booster for like 5 months now.. but today i put a new one on...the stock 12s lockup all the &^%&^%& time now.... i need new rims and tires lol gestiva can i have em... the black ones that is...
          Last edited by phyaz91; 09-21-2010, 09:57 PM. Reason: added
          91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Thirdman -

EXCELLENT post! Found this while looking for posts on powder coating. Totally agree with the other members who said it was very informative: dimensions, links to parts sources, GREAT pix (especially on the spacer issue). Excellent and much appreciated. The new width of the 195s compared to the stock 155R12s is exactly what I'm looking for as I restore my Festy.

2 questions which I did not see covered here:

1 - Did you have to roll your fenders at all to make the new tires fit?

2 - Do you have the stock Festiva axle/brakes, etc or did you first do the Aspire brake/axle swap to make your new wheels/tires fit?

(edit) OK, I lied...

3rd question:

You put on these shoes 2 years ago. Still happy with them and did you ever end up putting spacers on the fronts?
            Last edited by Twistiva; 05-28-2011, 10:36 PM.
            88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
            88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
            91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
            93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

Thirdman please answer the 3 questions as i am about to do this same thing.
              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
              1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
              19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
                Thirdman -

EXCELLENT post! Found this while looking for posts on powder coating. Totally agree with the other members who said it was very informative: dimensions, links to parts sources, GREAT pix (especially on the spacer issue). Excellent and much appreciated. The new width of the 195s compared to the stock 155R12s is exactly what I'm looking for as I restore my Festy.

2 questions which I did not see covered here:

1 - Did you have to roll your fenders at all to make the new tires fit?

2 - Do you have the stock Festiva axle/brakes, etc or did you first do the Aspire brake/axle swap to make your new wheels/tires fit?

(edit) OK, I lied...

3rd question:

You put on these shoes 2 years ago. Still happy with them and did you ever end up putting spacers on the fronts?
                1) no
                2) stock
                3) I was very happy with it until I totaled my car. No spacers on the front.
                Thirdman
                1992 White Festiva L - original owner
                1993 Green-ish Stinktiva™ L - totaled

Comment

Ok I wanted to upgrade my wheels but I have no clue what to do, can someone please enlighten me on the process of finding rims abd know the right size, and spaces verses no spaces. I've never been a car girl, but when I seen that festiva for the first time I knew we were meant to be! Lol but I have the original 12" rims but fairly new tires

Comment

Originally posted by browngirl10 View Post
                    Ok I wanted to upgrade my wheels but I have no clue what to do, can someone please enlighten me on the process of finding rims abd know the right size, and spaces verses no spaces. I've never been a car girl, but when I seen that festiva for the first time I knew we were meant to be! Lol but I have the original 12" rims but fairly new tires
                    Start by reading the third sticky at the top of this forum.
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                    X