Strut tower bar from 323 fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strut tower bar from 323 fit?

I've been checking out Corksports website and they have some strut tower bars for the 323. Any idea of these would fit the festiva?

If there abjustable, like the ones above are. I dont' see why they wouldn't. The only thing i would be worried about is hood clearance. That bottom bar looks nice and simple.

I made one from a 89-94 eclipse one time. Sold it to someone on this forum. The only thing i has problems with mine was minimal clearance to the brake reservoir cap.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

I have heard they fit, but don't know for sure.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Yes it will work(I have one on my car) with a little modification. Like you have to move or get ride of your coil mount(I just use 2 zip ties and connected it to the strut tower bar). You have to make the holes alittle bigger in all 4 spots and hood clearance isn't a issue
        2015 Ford mustang Ecoboost
        2013 Toyota Rav4 Limited
        2013 Scion IQ ( yes the smart car looking one)
        2015 Harley Davidson Iron883
        2015Harley Davidson Street 750

Comment

Nice, thanks for the additional info.

Comment

Would one of those fit a carbed festiva or would the air cleaner be in the way?
            1960 willys pickup
            1967 jeep cj5

1988 festiva
            1989 festiva
            1990 festiva for parts
            1991 s-10

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

don't know have to be a test fit type of deal
              2015 Ford mustang Ecoboost
              2013 Toyota Rav4 Limited
              2013 Scion IQ ( yes the smart car looking one)
              2015 Harley Davidson Iron883
              2015Harley Davidson Street 750

Comment

are they still selling those bars? those are my fav type i love the look of them.... what year 323 is it off of?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

will the first one fit too?

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

I'm thinking the first one won't fit. Not enough adjustability. From the looks of tb8983's pic, he's had to twist the turnbuckle in quite a ways compared to how it looks on the 323 pic. I was thinking that the strut towers were probably closer together on the festiva compared to the 323.

Comment

Working...
                    X