Energy Suspension Control Arm to Body Bushings ROUND 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Suspension Control Arm to Body Bushings ROUND 2

Looks like there is some new interest in these bushings again.

I made approx 20 sets of these last year and sold them all.....

If you are interested in getting a set or two please sign up on this thread. I'll need at least 5 sets ordered to justify ordering more materials.

Unfortunately the bushing kits I base these off of have gone up in price in the last year, so my price has to also go up.

Kits will be $45 plus shipping..... Shipping will be $5 in the US and if I remember right was also $5 for Canada.

Each kit includes 4 bushing halves, 2 sleeves and 4 centering spacers. ONLY ONE SET IS NEEDED PER CAR.

Please specify Red or Black (graphite) as well.

Check out this thread for more info:
    Discuss improvements to your Festiva or Aspire in the handling, braking, wheels and tires areas.

Last edited by jasonpaulbauer; 07-13-2009, 09:29 AM.
    Previous owner of a '89 Graphite L, 4spd, GL Seats, Aspire Brakes, 14x6's, 185/60/14's

Count me in for two sets of black. Would you like some kind of payment before hand?
    91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
    00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
    88 gtx
    74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

I would be interested in a set of black depending when you need payment by

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
      92 GL - parts car
      97 aspire - parts car
      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

With the previous order I accepted payment once I had the materials.

With this one I am willing to do the same, though once I have the bushings made, I'll give about a week or two for payment, unless other arrangements are made, before offering the bushings to others.

Yes its a preorder kind of thing. I dont plan on ordering material over and above what people have already said they'd buy.

It will probably be a month or more from now before we are ready to ship kits. I'd like to give enough time for people to sign up for a kit, but also get kits to those already interested sooner than later.

The big thing timing will be dependent on what sort of interest there is this time around.

I will add a list of those already included in the order.
        Last edited by jasonpaulbauer; 07-13-2009, 03:14 PM.
        Previous owner of a '89 Graphite L, 4spd, GL Seats, Aspire Brakes, 14x6's, 185/60/14's

Comment

Order List

niklid05 Black 2 sets
          Festiva_tunner Black
          Last edited by jasonpaulbauer; 07-13-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonpaulbauer View Post
            It will probably be a month or more from now before we are ready to ship kits. I'd like to give enough time for people to sign up for a kit, but also get kits to those already interested sooner than later.
            In that case I'm down for sure for a set of black

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
            92 GL - parts car
            97 aspire - parts car
            87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
            http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
            Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Order List

niklid05 Black 2 sets
              Festiva_tunner Black
              sasquatch red 1 set

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Did you notice a significant increase in NVH with these installed?

Comment

Order List

niklid05 Black 2 sets
                  Festiva_tunner Black
                  Sasquatch Red
                  Skeeters_Keeper Red

Comment

Originally posted by Arnie View Post
                    Did you notice a significant increase in NVH with these installed?
                    Hard to say, I changed too many things at once to know for sure.

Comment

Teaser pic......

Well, not really....... We have bushings and are ready to ship...

Those who pre-ordered can send payment to jasonpaulbauer@gmail.com

Total is $50 shipped.

I'll be sending PM's in a few days if I havent heard from everyone.

Yes there may be an extra set or two

Comment

I might have to throw down on a set. I'll let you know by this weekend, color doesn't matter...function > form.
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Sweet so those who have should see them in the next 2 weeks???
                          93-1.6l
                          f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Originally posted by jr.fester View Post
                            Sweet so those who have should see them in the next 2 weeks???
                            Yep your set is going out today.... USPS First Class mail, so it may be a week or two, but its about $13 cheaper....

Comment

I ordered a set and got them in less than a week! Now if I could get my new car back from the Small dog Garage, I'd be good.
                              Thansk J-P-B!
                              qroger

Comment

Working...
                              X