some sweet rims i found...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some sweet rims i found...

ok i was surfing you tube and found this... and dont ask why i was surfing for metros lol

anyways, watch from about 48 to 58 sec... i know fastivaca has rims like this... im not to sure if anyone else has them... but they are off of 1st gen 323s and i think they look very nice and classy on a festiva... but black with the chrome lip looks super sexy

enjoy

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Nice, not too far off from the set I had on Batstiva. 12 hole versus 8, but otherwise, pretty close.

Don't really have a better up close pic. Those all kind of got lost.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Im in the prosses of cleanning the same wheels to put on my 91. What if anything did you have to do to get them on?? Spacers?? Do they rub?? Do you have stock susp?? What tires are you running??
      DV8 1 :twisted:
      MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA
      2003 Protege5
      1983 Rx-7 Limited Edition
      1991 Festiva (soon to be a 121)
      1991 Chevy S10 pickup (R.I.P.)
      1990 Chevy S10 pickup Bagged on all 4 corners

Comment

Those look real nice like that!
        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
        -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
        -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

is there car club called streetglow? lol

Comment

Originally posted by No Pstns View Post
            Im in the prosses of cleanning the same wheels to put on my 91. What if anything did you have to do to get them on?? Spacers?? Do they rub?? Do you have stock susp?? What tires are you running??
            i THINK you need a 1/4 spacer in the rear if you are running a 185 or bigger tire...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
              Nice, not too far off from the set I had on Batstiva. 12 hole versus 8, but otherwise, pretty close.

Don't really have a better up close pic. Those all kind of got lost.

A ha! I always wanted to try those RX-7 wheels on the Festiva. Love that look.

Comment

Some reason the video ain't playing for me. It does that with the odd video on my iPhone though...

But man Scott, those rims look good on Batstiva! What's happenin with Batstiva right now? I've never really seen much of it, probably since I'm fairly new here.

Comment

Originally posted by No Pstns View Post
                  You talking to me?? The car was stock suspension, I believe 3/8 spacers, I can't remember the tire size, I'm thinking they were 185s, actually sold the wheels/tires when I gave up on Batstiva a couple of years ago. This is me ever since. :banghead: :banghead: Unless I hit a speed bump really hard, they really never rubbed at all. And even then it was only the side that hit the pavement after my Midas incident. Because of the spacers, I actually went to carquest, and got lug bolts that were longer to compensate for the spacers. Not cheap, 16 lug bolts=$80.00.

Thered56, ashamed to say I got irritated enough with her, that I parted most of the interior to FB71, sold some other parts (headlights, corner lights, hatch cover, both side mirrors, etc.) And sold the rest of her, assuming she would be scrapped. Never happened, and when the opportunity came up to buy her back, I jumped on it. Right now she's sitting in the barn, getting ready to be stripped down to bare essentials, have some rust spots repaired, and then put back together. Got plenty of pics of what I've done so far(not much), may be starting a thread on her progress soon. Not sure yet.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

sasquatch - i've got those mazda 323 wheels plus another set of mazda wheels that I will be selling soon.

Comment

Thanx Batstiva!! Sorry I didnt direct the question better. Thought everyone could hear whats in my head! LOL
                      DV8 1 :twisted:
                      MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA
                      2003 Protege5
                      1983 Rx-7 Limited Edition
                      1991 Festiva (soon to be a 121)
                      1991 Chevy S10 pickup (R.I.P.)
                      1990 Chevy S10 pickup Bagged on all 4 corners

Comment

Working...
                      X