Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 X 7

Hi,

I just got my hand on some 15 x 7 35mm offset.
    Do any of you guys have tried this setup on a festiva?
    I'm going to try them on my brother's festiva tomorrow.
    If no one have tried this i will let you know how it turns out,

Thank's
    06 vw Bora
    09 Nissan Versa
    fastest B6T is back!!!
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

I had, have a set of 15x7 38mm offset that fit with the Aspire set up with 205/50-15. I modded the struts a bit for clearance of the tire. Look at Gtrs website for pics of the struts. If a person were to use a 195/45-15 tire that would be closer to the stock size overall hight and also give more clearance at the spring mount on the strut.

Clinton

Comment

Thank's for replying.

I tried the wheels on the passenger front side.
      It cleared very nice but it seems to stick out a bit from the fender.
      So i would have to find something better, I'm thinking of lowering my car with fms springs.

I think i'm going with 14 x 6 195/45 or 15 x 6 195/45.
      06 vw Bora
      09 Nissan Versa
      fastest B6T is back!!!

Comment

Even a 6.5" wheel will stick out a little on the fender. With lowering, you shouldn't have a problem (I ran 14x6.5 with 195/45 tires and didn't rub on FMS's lowering springs.)

Simon
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Talking about tires an rims, what's the biggest tire/rim size that will fit without "modifying" (sorry about this word) the body.

I already tried some Honda Accord tire/rim and it rub on the coils.

Oh and w/ and w/o the FMS lowering spring.
          Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

See my post above... I ran a 14x6.5 with a 195/45 tire, lowered on FMS springs and didn't rub anywhere.

Simon
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
              See my post above... I ran a 14x6.5 with a 195/45 tire, lowered on FMS springs and didn't rub anywhere.

Simon
              Yeah but do you think 15x6.5 would rub? Because I would really like to have some 15x6.5 with 195/45 tire? You have to add ½" over and under the wheel.

Comment

Not sure... I'm picking up a set of 15's this week I hope...

If I win them, I'll get pics up ASAP of them installed.
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I'll try to find some 195/40 in 15x6.5 because I really want Enkei on my Festiva. I just hope that it's available... :?

Comment

I just won a set of wheels off EBay...

15x7 TSW Trophy wheels (similar to my old set that I had) with new Kumho 195/50 tires... It'll be a little big, but for the price and for everything that came with it, it's worth it... Then once I wear out these tires, I'll simply downsize...

I don't think I've seen anyone who offered a 195-40 in 15".

Simon
                    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I just won a set of wheels off EBay...

15x7 TSW Trophy wheels (similar to my old set that I had) with new Kumho 195/50 tires... It'll be a little big, but for the price and for everything that came with it, it's worth it... Then once I wear out these tires, I'll simply downsize...

Simon
                      Just let us know if the 15" will rub with your lowering springs. BTW any other suggested lowering springs aside from FMS coz i'm positive that we don't have that in our country. And i'm kinda confused coz there are different diameters for the lowering springs. I've seen the bigger size use on Toyota Corolla's and 1 small type used on Honda Civics.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

[quote="SimonTuffGuy"]I just won a set of wheels off EBay...

Simon[/quote

What offset did you get ?
                        Post pictures when you install them.
                        I tried the wheel on the festiva, But there was no tire on it.
                        I was thinking if someone had a 195/45/15 in bold condition i would pay shipping charges. So i can put t on the wheel and tested it again.
                        This way we know for sure if it fits, My car is lowered now. I did cut the spring but it should be close enough on the lowering from fms springs.

So i ask again does anyone have a 195/45/15 tire i can use?

Thank's for all the input.
                        06 vw Bora
                        09 Nissan Versa
                        fastest B6T is back!!!

Comment

Good old trophy's they were very nice wheels in their day. Should be a good wheel on a festy. Enkei there is only one wheel RPF-1 thats a crazy wheel no doubt.

Comment

I just wanted something big and fairly cheap... Besides, I got 5 wheels and 4 brand new tires for under 500$.

noe - I'll be running a set of adjustable Tein coilovers. I'll be able to set it to any heigt I want given the different tire sizes I'll run (Street/show tires to drag slicks).

Simon
                            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Even a 6.5" wheel will stick out a little on the fender. With lowering, you shouldn't have a problem (I ran 14x6.5 with 195/45 tires and didn't rub on FMS's lowering springs.)

Simon
                              Is this the wheel that is posted on your site?? it seems that it didn't stick out from the fender.

don't be mad coz i'm not sure if this question was asked already before...what is the maximum and minimum tire width that you can install on 6.5"

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X