tires that i found cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tires that i found cheap?

witch tires worked out for you guys, with the FMS kyb struts and lowering springs?

175/50HR13
    185/60HR13
    185/60HR14

witch would you choose?

and is anyone familiar with the Sumitomo HTR 200 tires? are they any good?

I have HTR 200 175/50/13's now. I really like the low profile of the tires and they still handle pretty good. Definitely not as good as 195/45/14 Proxe's. but for like 35 bucks they are awesome.

Shaun

Comment

i have 175 60 13's and they were fine its right on to the factory specs for the tires its about .3% off i think not much at all and they have never rubbed. well there was one time but i had 5 people in the car i was going about 50 and got airborne, when i came back down the tires hit the inside of the wheel well but that would have happened with any size tires. Oh yeah i get mine from www.vulcantire.com they are the falken zeix 512's they are really cheap about 174 with shipping for 4 tires and they are 60000 mile tires which are rated at A for traction and A for temp they are just about the best 13's you can get and are extremely cheap. oh yeah i also forgot they have a 30 day trial on the tires so if you don't like them you can return them for a full refund.
      the blue b6-ze oh yeah!!

Comment

Working...
      X