wheels im considering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels im considering

they are 15x6.5 and 4x100 which isnt a problem and i am doing the aspire swap so they fit that way. i am waiting on the offset and back spacing specs from the seller but what would be the ideal offset and bs for these wheels? if i have to run spacers thats fine. I was also wondering how everyone thinks these would look on my festiva?

Will have spacers for sure. My 15x6s only have about .010 clearance on the rears. I used 1/4" spacers.
    Chuck
    Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
    If money will fix it, it's not broken
    91 GL -Ol' Rusty
    93 GL - Lil Red
    91 L - Tweetystiva
    http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
    http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Nice looking set

Dean
      Raleigh, NC
      The wife and I are attending this meet. Come convoy with us.Come to the 1st annual "Sunshine Meet" March 20th 2010. Details in the thread below.
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...292#post295292

www.festivameets.com

Festiva Convoy video link [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFYJcFBc_g[/urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANbkG...eature=related

3rd Annual Festiva Madness. The largest Festiva Meet ever held of owners and their cars 2009 Festiva Madness link with pictures. 51 Festivas & 4 Aspires from eight states attended.

FM3 short 5 minute clip
      Link to a short 5 minute clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFyy-zxgV5A

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24695
      link to 100s of meets pictures and short video clips.http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af316/festivameets/
      4th Annual Festiva Madness meet will be held Oct 2, 2010 in Raleigh, NC
      Cell is 919-271-5190 deanraleighnc@cs.com

Comment

GREAT looking wheels! I've got 14x6 on Casper which has lowered FMS springs. Had to massage the inner fender lips flat w/a BFH to make it fit. I'm thinking 6.5" width is really pushing it, but of course you can do fender modding if needed. What tire size are you looking at? 195/45x15?

Do you know anyone w/an Aspire swap that you can test-fit the wheels on? Or can you wait to pay for them until you do the swap and test-fit them on your car?
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I love BBS wheels.....hope it works out for you....would look great on a festy
          1992 festy GL, loaded, stock, 79 K
          1994 Ford ranger - 2.3 I4 - 5 spd.
          1999 Ford ranger - 3.0L V6 - 365 K and rising ! ( shooting for 500 K )
          2000 Ford F-350 dually crew cab - 4x4 powerstroke !
          2003 Ford Focus SVT - supercharged
          2005 Saleen N20 Focus

" If it hurts when you do that, Dont do that !!! " - mikec

" Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill ! " - unknown

" Three can keep a secret, if two are dead ! " - Carlos Marcello

Comment

I don't know anything about wheel specks, but just from an aesthetic point of view, I think they would look great on your Festiva! Very nice indeed.
            Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
            1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
            2004 Mazda 3
            -----------
            5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

didn't someone just recently post some pics with the same type of rims.....thought it looked really good.
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I always liked BBS wheels. I think they'll look great on your car.
                Last edited by spiko; 09-20-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Definitely a good choice. Very euro. They'd probably make your car look more like a Bimmer or old-school Golf. Viva la gokart.
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Most of us old timers will know who's car this was...

To quote Cam's site

"BBS 15x6.5 3 piece wheels with 195/45/15 Yokohama A520's. Factory GL Sport rear spoiler, modified 90 Civic bumpers, Ford Ranger Splash lower airdam."

Hope that helps!
                    Last edited by fastivaca; 09-21-2009, 12:49 PM.
                    Ian
                    Calgary AB, Canada
                    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

That is one bad car! That air dam really looks great! And the Civic bumper... Makes me wonder about modding a civic kit... Hmmm...
                      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

the offset is 33mm im not sure about back spacing, he didnt tell me, but they were on a vw corrado so hopefully they will fit fine. apparently im not the only one who wants them so hopefully the other guy backs out.

Comment

can i ask what headlights are those?

Comment

does cam waugh still have his festy ?...or did he sell it...?
                            1992 festy GL, loaded, stock, 79 K
                            1994 Ford ranger - 2.3 I4 - 5 spd.
                            1999 Ford ranger - 3.0L V6 - 365 K and rising ! ( shooting for 500 K )
                            2000 Ford F-350 dually crew cab - 4x4 powerstroke !
                            2003 Ford Focus SVT - supercharged
                            2005 Saleen N20 Focus

" If it hurts when you do that, Dont do that !!! " - mikec

" Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill ! " - unknown

" Three can keep a secret, if two are dead ! " - Carlos Marcello

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              does cam waugh still have his festy ?...or did he sell it...?
                              I believe it has been sold, and dismantled. Or, possibly sold, wrecked, and dismantled. Can't remember for sure, but I'm positive it's no longer on the road. :shock:

Loving those wheels, tho. They are beauties. :thumbleft:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                              X