Rim Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biglay5150 View Post
    I just thing everyone is jumping on the you need to search bandwagon. It gets old.
    I agree! So he didn't search. What's the big deal? The same comments and the same gifs are getting old. This is probably THE most annoying thing about this forum. (Monsoon, take the hint)

Zivon23, there's a ton of info on this site. Just do a search and you will find probably more that you are looking for. By the way, I have 13x5.5" wheels with 38mm offset and I'm using 175/70/13 tires. The sidewall is a bit tall but not too bad. I also did an Aspire brake swap so the bolt pattern on those wheels is 4x100mm.

Welcome to the site!

This is how my wheels/tires look like on my car (slightly lowered too):

Oscar

Comment

yep,i think so too. but im still just a nooby who decided to stick around. i hope you do too
      Last edited by bobbyspider; 02-27-2010, 04:45 AM.
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

HOLY ****! Twice in a week! Did you even check the stickies in the CORRECT forum? Obviously NOT because you posted the question about wheels here!

BTW welcome aboard! There are good number of rims that fit our cars. Most go with 13 or 14" rims. Check the stickies in the Wheels and Tires forum theyll have the answers you seek.

Oh and perucho Ill try to find some new gifs, if thatll please you.
        Last edited by MONSOON; 02-27-2010, 12:55 PM.
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post

Oh and perucho Ill try to find some new gifs, if thatll please you.
          Not really. I can see a 12 year old doing this all the time and think its fun but this is not the case, right? Honestly, I think you could find better things to do with your spare time.
          Oscar

Comment

Nope on both counts. I help when I can and smack em upside the head when needed. The only ones I have to worry about not liking it, DONT have their usernames in blue.
            The rest either get it or they dont. You obviously dont.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

It's not about getting it or not. It's just annoying. Like I said, suited for a teenager.
              Oscar

Comment

If youd like there is an option to ignore me in the UserCP. My feelings wont be hurt honest.
                Because lord knows the last thing Id want to do is annoy YOU.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Haha. Okay, I'll consider the option.
                  Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
                    I agree! So he didn't search. What's the big deal? The same comments and the same gifs are getting old. This is probably THE most annoying thing about this forum. (Monsoon, take the hint)
                    Not that its a big deal....but it is ANOTHER post of the same type of question. No one is going to get railed for not searching....but a little ribbing when you could type a few words in a search box....and get a ton of answers, is not hurting anyone.

How would you like people asking you every day what type of wheels are on your car? You would eventually get tired of it and tell people to stop asking....search....read the post I just answered yesterday.

Zivon...welcome to the site. Do us a favor and add your location to your profile. We like to know where to go and steal Festy parts from. Also before it happens....please read the language rules. Will save possible hassles in the long run.

Enjoy the site
                    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    There ain't no rest for the wicked
                    until we close our eyes for good.
                    I will sleep when I die!
                    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post

Zivon23, there's a ton of info on this site. Just do a search and you will find probably more that you are looking for.
                      Am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy in this? The repetitive questions get old. When I first started coming here I figured that a lot of the basic things had been covered so I searched. It saves a lot of clutter to look up things that have already been discussed time and time again.

I find that threads asking the same exact question every week are more annoying than someone suggesting to search.
                      Last edited by resuwrecked; 02-27-2010, 11:01 PM.

Comment

^ Well, if it was someone with 569 posts, then I understand but for someone new... And don't forget that when someone uses an old post instead of starting a new one, there a gif for that too.

Also, where's the hypocrisy??
                        Oscar

Comment

Its where you stated its annoying how ppl are telling others to search, and 2 sentences later you said to just search.

Comment

Originally posted by Biglay5150 View Post
                            Zivon23 where you from?
                            I am from a small town called Endicott, New York. It is about 10 minutes from the PA./NY. border along rt. 81.

Sorry bout not doing a search first..... ...must have had a "Senior Moment". In the future, I will try to remember to Search FIRST and Ask Questions later.

And Lastly, Thanks for the warm welcome.:p

~Z23~

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                              Its where you stated its annoying how ppl are telling others to search, and 2 sentences later you said to just search.
                              LOL! No, I'm not trying to say that telling someone to search is a bad thing. I'm trying to point out that there are more amicable ways to do it.
                              Last edited by perucho; 02-28-2010, 12:18 AM.
                              Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post

How would you like people asking you every day what type of wheels are on your car? You would eventually get tired of it and tell people to stop asking....search....read the post I just answered yesterday.
                                Happens all the time to me but I don't post telling them a new comer to stop being an idiot an do a search! Or be rude to them. To you it might be a little hazing but to a newbie it might be a sign that people here aren't very nice and maybe this isn't a friendly site. My problem is with all the bandwagon jumpers. Dont post saying "Monsoon is gona get you" or "Cant wait to see the hazing you get" because most of these people did the same thing.

Just point them in the right direction and all is good. No childish games and everyone is happy!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X