need energy suspension part numember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need energy suspension part numember

hey whats the part numember for the sway bar mounts that people where getting to fit the aspire sway bar on a festiva? i had no luck with the search option
    thanks

if your talking about these...

then the part number is:

9.5161R

if i where you i would not use the metal brackets that come with them... grind them down so they fit in the stock holders...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Do you just need the two that the kit comes with, or do you need to buy 4?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
      -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

just one kit... it comes with two in the kit, thats all you need...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
            ...if i where you i would not use the metal brackets that come with them... grind them down so they fit in the stock holders...
            Mod them like this...

Discuss improvements to your Festiva or Aspire in the handling, braking, wheels and tires areas.
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

^ thanks, thats what i was looking for

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
              X