Fiesta Mk3 suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiesta Mk3 suspension

Did a little searching online since its time for suspension in my 90, I know that mk3 golf suspension is easily installed and a bunch of other different variations including teins from FMS from quite a few hours on my computer just hunting around on here but has anyone had any experience with the mk3 fiesta? year range is from 89-93 and looks pretty similar to a festy so I was wondering if maybe something would fit, Koni has a few suspension kits available for it and so does a few other overseas companies.
    It's not the size that counts....It's how you use it.

90 L 5spd- BP project
    90 L auto-rusted out and wrecked used as a parts shed
    89 LX auto- sold to a friend
    89 L 4spd- Gave to cousin as a first car

95 Honda Civic EX
    99 Jeep Cherokee SE
    07 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
    07 GSX-R 600 K7

the fiesta you refer to is the mini precurssor to the focus (i think)... none of those cars hit the north american continent that i'm aware of.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

i was just wondering since i found a company online based in the UK that ships worldwide and carries Koni, H&R and a few other well known companies, the focus i believe is its own vehicle since that was a seperate listing on the site but dont quote me on it, I was just curious since it looked pretty identical to a festy
      It's not the size that counts....It's how you use it.

90 L 5spd- BP project
      90 L auto-rusted out and wrecked used as a parts shed
      89 LX auto- sold to a friend
      89 L 4spd- Gave to cousin as a first car

95 Honda Civic EX
      99 Jeep Cherokee SE
      07 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
      07 GSX-R 600 K7

Comment

mk3 fiesta shock and struts are very diffrent from the festiva as far as i remember the shock inserts into the knuckle. the closest thing to go with would be a mazda 121 or aussie festiva. alot of websites give generic photos you know..

Comment

Working...
        X