wheel choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel choice

im thinking about using these do u think they will fit what should the backspacing and tires be for theses to fit on 1993 festiva im going to baint my car blue and i think they will look really good

I've seen 15x7" on Motoxpress's ride. Fills the fenders in extremely well, but I think that you'd need to love on the fenders a little with a BFH. He said he didn't use spacers on his setup. My question is, why go so large a wheel with the stock brake setup? If you can't find an Aspire swap, I've heard that just an R&R on the Aspire BMC helps quite a bit. All in all, those rims are a close match to the stock Mazda Miata wheels, and that's a classic choice, so I'd say the beefier rims would look awesome. Tires? Toyo Proxes T1-R's. http://www.treadepot.com/group/prt1r.html
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

thanks still what tire size and wheel offset and i didnt really want to change the brakes not yet maybe when i get a bigger motor and the cars fenders are already beat out cause its slammed on the 12"s on some homemade coils but when i do get these wheels i will raise the car a bit and buy a stiffer spring way to soft its setting on the bumbstops

Comment

If I were you I'd search for whats been asked countless times already, or get the least backspacing possible and make the fenders your bumpstop.

Comment

I looked at motoexpress's wheels/ tires
          if I remember right, they are 195-45-15 tires
          look very good from the rear, sincethats the look
          most people see going down the road!
          Jerry
          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Working...
          X