aspire/festiva coil spring question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspire/festiva coil spring question

ok so from what i have read the aspire springs are a little stiffer and a little lower than the festiva ones (one of the reasons people like the swap) but my question is about the festiva/aspire fms springs. is there a difference between the tow or are they the same? if i bought the fms aspire springs is the spring rate different (maybe stiffer) than the festiva fms springs?
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

anyone have any thoughts?
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

The fms springs have a different part number.
      I would think they would be a different springs.
      Can't see them stocking same spring under 2 different numbers
      Jerry
      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
      90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
      92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
      93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

cool this is good info thanks, so the kyb's have differently dampened as well? rite? and the suspension alone (without the knuckles and rear beam are direct bolt on rite?

Comment

If you are buying the springs from FMS, just give them a call and ask what the spring rates are for each set.
          Oscar

Comment

Working...
          X