estrella wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• estrella wheel

anyone see any issues with these wheels fitting on my stock festiva, I don't know if I can swing these right now anyway..
    Thanks,
    Last edited by Breedlove; 04-14-2010, 09:23 PM.
    93 Festiva GL

they will fit

Comment

Bebandit has them on his car. They look pretty good. Use low tires though, or you'll get some unpleasant sway.
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

THey FIT!

93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
        RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
        RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Thanks for the replies those look good.
            93 Festiva GL

Comment

How do the 14" Estrellas fit? anyone have pictures of those?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
              -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

Here's a pic of my 14" Estrella on Casper, next to a 13" aluminum rim and 175/50 tire, and a 13" steel rim and 155/80 tire. On the rear, I used spacers to prevent rubbage against the bottom spring perch. No spacers needed for the front.

Last edited by TominMO; 04-20-2010, 10:43 PM.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

What is that rim in the middle? I've seen so many of those....where they just an American Racing rim or something? There where 3 of them on an old Honduh in the local yard but they had those stupid key lug things on them and i didn't have anything to get them off with.

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

I think those are from older Toyota Corollas.

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Evil D View Post
                      What is that rim in the middle? I've seen so many of those....where they just an American Racing rim or something? There where 3 of them on an old Honduh in the local yard but they had those stupid key lug things on them and i didn't have anything to get them off with.
                      It's an AR rim I think; definitely aftermarket, not stock. Got 'em on my Aspire now, with Kumho 185/70x13 Solus KR21 tires.
                      Last edited by TominMO; 04-21-2010, 09:05 AM.
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

What size tire do you have on the 14" wheels?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
                        -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

Originally posted by Evil D View Post
                          Yup american racing rims
                          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by timmay89 View Post
                            What size tire do you have on the 14" wheels?
                            185/60x14.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Tom, does your rears rub. Mine do a little with 1/4" spacers.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Working...
                              X