• Show
Clear All

• Damkid
    replied
    ^^Yes but i always found the festiva M/C worked just fine

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Get an aspire master cylinder too, bigger bore than stock.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
    Now I've done two brake swaps and an engine swap and getting ready for more "experiences."

Karl
    I remember saying that a couple years ago and look where i am now, i'm up to 4 different engine swaps

Leave a comment:

• Safety Guy
    replied
    Mikey, it was a great feeling after I did my first suspension swap. I'd never done anything so "extreme" before ripping the running gear out of my '89L in my parents' driveway (the only place I had to work on it in 2002). The most I'd done before was replacing radiators in two K cars and putting four new shocks on my Chevette. So that was a huge jump, and quite disconcerting at first!

Now I've done two brake swaps and an engine swap and getting ready for more "experiences."

Karl
    Last edited by Safety Guy; 05-09-2010, 09:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mikeycar500
    replied
    yes i would like to put the aspire sway bar in.
    i think the next thing i am going to do is the DIY: Coilovers for the rest of us

Leave a comment:

• muscle_Car1
    replied
    Not only are the brakes better but the rear end tightens up a bit also. Are you also doing the front sway bars swap? Replacing the other susp/brakes parts?

Leave a comment:

• mikeycar500
    replied
    Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    PB Blaster all the way....WD40 is only good for lube and dispelling water.
    i really did not need it. it all came apart easy

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    The difference in braking is incredible, you will absolutely love the aspire swap!!
    i hope so i have to beat fetman in the auto x. only 2 sec off of him. 9 more days till race day

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
    It's the first performance swap everyone should do. Stopping is more important than going.
    i agree fast is nothing if u cant stop

Leave a comment:

• resuwrecked
    replied
    It's the first performance swap everyone should do. Stopping is more important than going.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    The difference in braking is incredible, you will absolutely love the aspire swap!!

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    PB Blaster all the way....WD40 is only good for lube and dispelling water.

Leave a comment:

• leapin
    replied
    PB blaster or wd 40 or whatever you like is YOUR FRIEND!

Leave a comment:

• mikeycar500
    started a topic my frist big mod

my frist big mod

i have just started an aspire swap. it is my first one and looking forward to seeing the diff in braking.
    i have done a lot or reading on this and i think i can get this done in the next couple of days so it will b ready for the next auto x race day.
    if u guys have anymore tips let me know
Working...
X