No announcement yet.

New rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they pitted or just dirty? Look nice either way alot better than some I have seen.

Comment

they are just real dirty i should have them on the car by the end of next week plus a write up on putting mk3 golf coilovers on the car with allot of pics.
      BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

do you know if these were ever "stock" on certain cars? I know some 3rd gen mustangs had "prime" 5 spoke rims but the holes are boxed vs yours being triangular.

I really like the rims though! very nice find
        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Originally posted by walth View Post
          do you know if these were ever "stock" on certain cars? I know some 3rd gen mustangs had "prime" 5 spoke rims but the holes are boxed vs yours being triangular.

I really like the rims though! very nice find

these wheels where some of there none OE rims they had its to bad because these are discontinued they had quite a few rims that didn't look to bad.
          BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

Yeah I think they look really nice cant wait to see them on the car.

Comment

Hey postman I like your new rims. I wanted to razz you some though( mainly cause Im envious of your organization ), I love the way you have your beam on jack stands and blocks. I just slung mine anywhere I could find room at the time. Im confident your upgrades will turn out as nice as the rest of the car.

sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

You *do* realize that your wheelbarrow is starting to look like a Zinger with that engine, don't you?

Michael
                Have owned 9 so far
                White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

Working...
                X